Stratasys mentioned that it’s increasing its healthcare choices to incorporate anatomical modeling and consulting providers.
Healthcare is likely one of the main progress markets for 3D printing corporations. 3D Techniquesand .
, a Stratasys subsidiary, has created a Healthcare Print Heart in Eden Prairie, Minn. that features Stratasys J750 Digital Anatomy printers. That 3D printer is used to create 3D printed medical and anatomical fashions for medical gadget producers and healthcare suppliers.
The corporate, which introduced the information on the RAPID + TCT convention, mentioned that it’s ramping efforts to provide fashions to be used circumstances not accommodated by cadavers or animals. The fashions are used for gadget and medical testing, surgical prep and session.
In response to Stratasys, its Stratasys Direct subsidiary has printed greater than 1,000 fashions throughout a 13-week invite-only beta service for medical gadget producers. Every Stratasys Direct machine ran greater than 120 hours per week.
Stratasys mentioned it will probably supply on-demand print providers for anatomical fashions in addition to design and consulting providers.
Individually, Stratasys outlined new supplies for additive manufacturing and availability of recent polymer 3D printing methods in addition to an expanded software program associate ecosystem.
Listed below are the opposite developments from Stratasys:
- The corporate outlined new supplies for the Stratasys H350 and Stratasys Origin One in addition to a brand new Origin Open Materials License for the Origin One.
- The H350 will use Excessive-Yield PA11, a sustainable materials, with plans to make use of PA12 (Nylon 12) in 2022. PA 12 is used for jigs, fixtures, tooling and end-use elements.
- Stratasys Origin One will get two new supplies by Henkel. The supplies are Dura56 by LOCTITE that delivers good floor end and low value per kilo.
- The Origin One printer can be getting LOCTITE 3D IND405, which will be polished to a transparent end.
- Stratasys additionally introduced the Stratasys Origin Open Materials License that may embrace a software program toolkit for customers in addition to materials corporations to create workflows and supplies.
- The corporate’s GrabCAD Software program Accomplice program has additionally added eight software program companions to this point in 2021.