In Sanskrit “Hala” means plough, so this Halasana is known as as plough pose as a consequence of its resemblance to the form of plough. This yoga posture stretches the backbone and shoulders whereas rejuvenating the nervous system. As a result of the pose calms and relaxes the nerves, mind, and coronary heart, it’s historically practiced close to the tip of a yoga session.
Advantages of Halasana (Plough Pose)
Given beneath is the record of advantages of Plough Pose of Halasana –
- It improves digestion and urge for food.
- It helps to make spinal twine robust and versatile.
- Cures the signs of menopause.
- Halasana additionally makes facial pores and skin wholesome by bettering blood move the nerves current beneath you face.
- It helps to scale back stress.
- It normalizes blood-glucose degree and stimulates the inner organs.
- It stimulates the reproductive organs.
- Efficient in Weight Loss.
- Strengthens the belly muscle mass.
- Helpful for diabetic folks. These folks ought to do that often.
How To Do The Halasana
- To start with lie down flat in your again, preserve your arms positioned beside your physique and your palms dealing with downwards.
- Loosen up your physique & then take a breath and raise your ft off the bottom utilizing your belly muscle mass. Your legs ought to be at a 90-degree angle.
- Then raise your palms to help your hips to raise them off the ground.
- After this, attempt to contact your each the ft to the bottom behind your head.
- Ensure that your again is perpendicular to the bottom.
- Maintain the place for a minute whereas focusing in your respiration. Exhale slowly and gently carry down your legs. Keep away from jerking your legs whereas releasing the pose.
“Repeat this pose for 3-5 occasions.”
- Keep away from training this pose if you’re affected by , or different eye issues.
- Carry out this pose with warning avoiding jerks. If you’re affected by any neck or spinal twine harm then it’s higher not to do that asana.
Concerning the Creator
Dr.Yogesh Chavan is famend Ayurveda Doctor from Nashik, India. He’s additionally a passionate blogger with the motto to unfold Ayurveda Sciences to the neighborhood. He’s spreading Ayurveda & well being information by way of articles in lots of newspapers & his weblog. Dr. Chavan is an knowledgeable in Ayurveda drugs & panchakarma remedy. His work & sound information on this subject has been acknowledged by many institutes.