It started so merely: A person named Gene Roddenberry needed to make a TV present set sooner or later, that includes characters who would symbolize the very best of humanity, boldly going the place nobody has gone earlier than. Now, Star Trek has turn into one of popular culture’s most enduring touchstones, continuously evolving with the occasions.
It’s not a straightforward factor to place collectively a coherent timeline for a franchise that consists of over 50 years of movies and TV (9 collection and 13 movies, to be actual). But Star Trek, once you break it down, does maintain collectively fairly effectively for a story that has been crafted by actually dozens of writers and administrators over the a long time. That is particularly spectacular given the period of time journey that is been constructed into the story, in addition to some conflicting dates (for instance, the Eugenics Conflict makes issues difficult).
Selecting an important dates of Trek historical past to give attention to was at occasions troublesome, however an effort was made to pinpoint moments the place the franchise’s relationship with time was most complex — in spite of everything, the last word purpose of this text is to take over 50 years of sci-fi journey and make it comparatively understandable. With that in thoughts, The timeline beneath is restricted to the movie and TV entries within the Trek universe, partly as a result of the books, comics, and different media are fascinating enhancements to the narrative (particularly once they push ahead into the long run) however aren’t extensively thought of to be formally canon.
On condition that many of those occasions happen on totally different planets — with, thus, totally different 12 months cycles — some dates are approximated, particularly when their placement within the timeline is predicated on statements like “a thousand years in the past.” (If Trek‘s stardate relationship system was simpler to compute, then it will have been included right here. Alas.) However even when some dates do not fairly line up, the franchise’s central rules are not often misplaced.
[Editor’s note: This article was updated on September 14, 2021 to incorporate “Star Trek: Lower Decks” Season 1.]
The Movies and TV Exhibits (Mixed)
The Age of Shatner and Nimoy
- Star Trek: The Authentic Sequence Season 1 (1966-1967)
- Star Trek: The Authentic Sequence Season 2 (1967-1968)
- Star Trek: The Authentic Sequence Season 3 (1968-1969)
- Star Trek: The Animated Sequence Season 1 (1973-1974)
- Star Trek: The Animated Sequence Season 2 (1974)
- Star Trek: The Movement Image (1979)
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982)
- Star Trek III: The Search For Spock (1984)
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage House (1986)
The Subsequent Technology Begins
- Star Trek: The Subsequent Technology Season 1 (1987-1988)
- Star Trek: The Subsequent Technology Season 2 (1988-1989)
- Star Trek V: The Closing Frontier (1989)
- Star Trek: The Subsequent Technology Season 3 (1989-1990)
- Star Trek: The Subsequent Technology Season 4 (1990-1991)
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Nation (1991)
- Star Trek: The Subsequent Technology Season 5 (1991-1992)
- Star Trek: The Subsequent Technology Season 6 (1992-1993)
- Star Trek: Deep House 9 Season 1 (1993)
- Star Trek: The Subsequent Technology Season 7 (1993-1994)
- Star Trek: Deep House 9 Season 2 (1993-1994)
- Star Trek Generations (1994)
The Subsequent Subsequent Technology
- Star Trek: Deep House 9 Season 3 (1994-1995)
- Star Trek: Voyager Season 1 (1994-1995)
- Star Trek: Deep House 9 Season 4 (1995-1996)
- Star Trek: Voyager Season 2 (1995-1996)
- Star Trek: First Contact (1996)
- Star Trek: Deep House 9 Season 5 (1996-1997)
- Star Trek: Voyager Season 3 (1996-1997)
- Star Trek: Deep House 9 Season 6 (1997-1998)
- Star Trek: Voyager Season 4 (1997-1998)
- Star Trek: Riot (1998)
- Star Trek: Deep House 9 Season 7 (1998-1999)
- Star Trek: Voyager Season 5 (1998-1999)
- Star Trek: Voyager Season 6 (1999-2000)
- Star Trek: Voyager Season 7 (2000-2001)
The Enterprise Period
- Star Trek: Enterprise Season 1 (2001-2002)
- Star Trek: Nemesis (2002)
- Star Trek: Enterprise Season 2 (2002-2003)
- Star Trek: Enterprise Season 3 (2003-2004)
- Star Trek: Enterprise Season 4 (2004-2005)
- Star Trek (2009)
- Star Trek Into Darkness (2013)
- Star Trek Past (2016)
The CBS All Entry Age
- Star Trek: Discovery Season 1 (2017-2018)
- Star Trek: Brief Treks Season 1 (2018)
- Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 (2019)
- Star Trek: Brief Treks Season 2 (2019-2020)
- Star Trek: Picard Season 1 (2020)
- Star Trek: Decrease Decks Season (2020)
Notice: Spoilers comply with for all the above, together with the season premiere of Picard.
The Days Earlier than House
4.6 Billion BCE (or perhaps much more):
- The beginning/arrival/creation of the Guardian of Endlessly on its historic planet (ST:TOS S1E28, “The Guardian on the Fringe of Endlessly”).
Four Billion BCE:
- An unknown humanoid species, to cite Geordi LaForge, “scattered this genetic materials into the primordial soup of at the least 19 totally different planets throughout the galaxy,” explaining why most sentient species look the identical (ST:TNG S6E20, “The Chase”).
3.5 Billion BCE:
- The beginnings of life within the Alpha Quadrant are threatened by Q’s anomaly (ST:TNG S7E25-26, “All Good Issues”).
400 CE (roughly):
- Approximate time when the Changelings based what would turn into the Dominion, with the Jem’Hadar
900 CE (roughly):
- Kahless the Unforgettable slays the Qo’noS tyrant Molor and turns into the primary Emperor of the Klingon Empire.
- First identified signal of the Borg within the Delta Quadrant.
1600 CE (roughly):
- The beginnings of Bajoran house exploration results in first contact between the Cardassians and Bajorans. (It doesn’t go effectively for them.)
1800 CE (roughly):
- Institution of the Cardassian Union.
- Picard, La Forge, Troi, Riker, and Crusher arrive in San Francisco after the invention of Knowledge’s severed head of their century. Samuel Clemens (AKA Mark Twain) will get caught up of their efforts to avoid wasting him (ST:TNG S5E26-S6E1, “Time’s Arrow”).
- Kirk and Spock chase a drugged and disoriented McCoy via the time portal generally known as the Guardian of Endlessly to New York Metropolis. Whereas there, Kirk falls in love with Edith Keeler, a social employee whose life McCoy saved, however Kirk should in the end let die, to be able to protect the timeline and stop Germany from profitable World Conflict II (ST:TOS S1E28, “The Metropolis on the Fringe of Endlessly”).
- The Briori abduct a number of hundred people from Earth and convey them to the Delta Quadrant, together with Amelia Earhart (ST:VOY S2E1, “The 37’s”).
1944 (alternate universe):
- Jonathan Archer and the Enterprise NX-01 crew discover themselves in an altered model of World Conflict II, the place the Nazis have invaded America (ST:ENT S4E1-E2, “Storm Entrance”).
- Quark, Rom and Nog crash their ship in Roswell, New Mexico and have to flee from the U.S. Army (ST:DS9 S4E8, “Little Inexperienced Males”).
- The Enterprise travels again to this 12 months to stop an agent from interfering with occasions, as a result of Starfleet had a file of them doing so. Time journey is enjoyable that method (ST:TOS S2E26, “Project: Earth”).The Enterprise additionally went on an identical mission in 1969 (ST:TOS S1E19, “Tomorrow Is Yesterday”).
- Kirk and mates, looking for humpback whales to avoid wasting the long run, arrive in San Francisco, the place they meet marine biologist Gillian Taylor, invent clear aluminum, and educate Spock swear (Star Trek IV: The Voyage House).
- The Eugenics Wars rage on (at the least, ). When the Enterprise first discovers genetically enhanced Khan Noonien Singh (ST:TOS S1E24, “House Seed”), Spock says that in these years, Khan had conquered a lot of the Earth, earlier than fleeing the Earth with 84 of his followers to float via house within the S.S. Botany Bay.
- On this model of 1996 (maybe as a result of they’ve simply ended?), there isn’t any signal of the Eugenics Wars in motion when the Voyager is pulled to sunny Southern California by a 29th century time ship. Regardless of being featured on native information broadcasts, the Voyager and its crew handle to not harm the timeline earlier than returning to the 24th century (ST:VOY S3E8-9, “Future’s Finish”).
December 27, 1999:
- One in all Captain Janeway’s ancestors will get caught up within the controversy surrounding the development of the Millennium Gate tower, a self-sufficient construction inbuilt Indiana that will turn into the mannequin for the colonization of Mars (ST:VOY S5E23, “11:59”).
- Archer and T’Pol arrive in Detroit to cease the Xindi from annihilating the human race with a bioweapon — they succeed (ST:ENT S3E11, “Carpenter Road).
Aug. 30-Sept. 2, 2024:
- Due to a transporter accident, Sisko, Dax and Bashir arrive in a really totally different San Francisco from the fashionable world, and get caught up within the Bell Riots, a historic occasion which ultimately led to huge reform of America’s social points (ST:DS9 S3E11-E12, “Previous Tense”).
2026 – 2053:
- World Conflict III ravages Earth, killing 600 million people.
The Daybreak of the Warp Period
April 4, 2063:
- The Enterprise-E arrives at Earth after chasing a Borg sphere from the 24th century, simply because the Borg plan to disrupt the launch of Zefram Cochrane’s extraordinarily essential prototype warp drive flight (Star Trek: First Contact).
April 5, 2063:
- Due to the Enterprise-E, Cochrane efficiently completes his flight and, later that day, a Vulcan ship arrives on Earth, initiating first contact and starting humanity’s journey to its future as an architect of the Federation (Star Trek: First Contact).
- Colonies on Mars are established.
- An aged Zefram Cochrane vanishes, after heading out on one final house voyage (ST:TOS S2E9, “Metamorphosis”).
- The Enterprise NX-01, the primary starship able to touring at Warp 5, begins its mission to discover the galaxy. A significant a part of its adventures must do with the Temporal Chilly Conflict, by which the crew discovered itself caught up in time journey conflicts.
- The Xindi assault Earth, firing a blast that causes destruction from Florida to Venezuela, killing seven million folks. The NX-01 refocuses its mission on making an attempt to cease the Xindi from inflicting additional destruction.
- For the primary time, Starfleet officers journey to the Mirror Universe, encountering a far darker model of their world (ST:ENT S4E18-E19, “In a Mirror, Darkly”).
- Dialogue of uniting varied planets for some type of… federation, maybe, begins (ST:ENT S4E22, “These Are the Voyages…”).
- A four-year struggle with the Romulans results in the creation of the Romulan Impartial Zone.
- Captain Archer speaks to the Coalition of Planets about the necessity to create…
- The United Federation of Planets, which is formally born that 12 months (ST:ENT S4E22, “These Are the Voyages…”).
- Starfleet Academy can be based.
- In an alternate timeline, the crew of the Defiant was despatched again in time to this 12 months, crashing on a planet known as Gaia. Whereas Kira died, the survivors ultimately constructed a society of eight thousand folks. This society, nonetheless, was worn out of existence when the Odo dwelling on Gaia prevented the Defiant from replicating that journey into the previous, to avoid wasting Kira’s life (ST:DS9 S5E22, “Youngsters of Time”).
March 22nd, 2233:
James Tiberius Kirk is born.
- Within the Kelvin Timeline, Kirk is born aboard a USS Kelvin shuttlecraft as time-traveling Romulan Nero assaults the ship now being captained by James’ soon-to-be-deceased father George (Star Trek 2009).
- Within the Prime Timeline, Kirk is born (actual location unknown, however may have nonetheless been aboard the united statesKelvin, albeit underneath extra peaceable circumstances), and ultimately raised in Iowa by George and Winona Kirk.
- Michael Burnham’s household was killed at Doctari Alpha, following which Sarek introduced her into his house and made her Spock’s adoptive sister (ST:DIS S2E1, “Brothers”).
- The usEnterprise, captained by Christopher Pike, launches its second five-year mission to discover the universe.
- Captain Pike, Lieutenant Spock and the Enterprise go to the planet of Talos IV (ST:TOS S1E15-E16, “The Menagerie”).
- The usShenzhou is named to analyze harm executed to an interstellar array on the sting of Federation house, which ends up in the ship being overwhelmed by an onslaught of Klingon ships. Within the battle, Captain Georgiou is killed, and Lieutenant Michael Burnham not simply committing mutiny, however triggering a struggle between the Federation and the Klingons (ST:DIS S1E1-E2, “The Vulcan Hey”-“Battle on the Binary Stars”).
- Michael Burnham is, through a roundabout set of circumstances, transferred from jail to the united statesDiscovery underneath the command of Captain Gabriel Lorca (ST:DIS S1E3, “Context Is For Kings”).
- The Discovery arrives within the Mirror Universe due to Lorca, who had secretly snuck into the Prime Universe. The ship ultimately returns house, however with the devious Mirror Universe model of Georgiou on board (ST:DIS S1E13, “What’s Previous Is Prologue”).
- By making a pact with L’Rell and stopping an assault on the Klingon homeworld, Burnham is ready to finish the Federation-Klingon Conflict (ST:DIS S1E13, “What’s Previous Is Prologue”).
- Because the Enterprise wants repairs and the Discovery wants a (short-term?) captain, Captain Pike fills within the hole, introducing the mission to find what is going on on with the “Pink Angel” who retains showing in a number of spots throughout the Alpha Quadrant (ST:DIS S2E1, “Brothers”).
- Burnham learns that the Pink Angel is herself, from the long run, and in the end chases that predestination paradox (ST:DIS Season 2).
- The Discovery, with a restricted crew, travels to the 12 months 3186. Those that keep behind, together with Pike, Spock and Quantity One, adhere to the pact that talking of the Discovery or its crew ever once more is a treasonable offense (ST:DIS S2E14, “Such Candy Sorrow, Half 2”).
- The Prime Universe model of Spock arrives from the long run — which is simply what Nero has been ready for, for 25 years (Star Trek 2009).
- James Kirk is nearly to complete his time at Starfleet Academy when the planet of Vulcan is destroyed by Nero. Kirk and his new crew in the end take down Nero, and find yourself taking on the Enterprise for a mission of exploration (Star Trek 2009).
- Khan Noonien Singh arises to attempt to tear down the Federation. Kirk dies, however (Star Trek Into Darkness).
- The Enterprise units out on its five-year mission (Star Trek Past).
- Three years into stated mission, the Enterprise crew saves the house station Yorktown from destruction — destroying their ship within the course of, however the Enterprise-A instantly will get commissioned (Star Trek Past).
- The Prime Universe Spock, having lived within the Kelvin timeline for seven years, passes away on the age of 162 (Star Trek Past).
- James T. Kirk takes command of the united statesEnterprise for an additional five-year mission, encountering Klingons, con males and extra.
- McCoy, after an unlucky injection, rushes to the floor of an alien planet and escapes to the 12 months 1930 due to the Guardian of Endlessly (ST:TOS S1E28, “The Guardian on the Fringe of Endlessly”).
- The Enterprise experiences loads of wacky experiences, however few as memorable as a visit to Deep House Station Okay-7 to deal with an agricultural state of affairs aggravated by a tribble infestation (ST:TOS S2E13, “The Hassle With Tribbles”).
- After a time traveler tries to intrude with the occasions of DSS Okay-7, Captain Sisko and his crew arrive to verify Kirk retains the Klingons from sabotaging issues (ST:DS9 S5E6, “Trials and Tribble-ations”).
- The Enterprise discovers Zefram Cochrane marooned on a distant planetoid, however in the end leaves him behind with an alien consciousness with which he’s in love (ST:TOS S2E9, “Metamorphosis”).
- On the finish of the five-year mission, Kirk is promoted to the rank of Admiral, whereas Will Decker turns into captain of the united statesEnterprise.
- When an alien-retrofitted model of Voyager returns to Earth, Kirk resumes management over the Enterprise to avoid wasting Earth (Star Trek: The Movement Image).
- The Prime Universe Khan will get his probability at conquering the galaxy. Spock dies within the profitable effort to thwart him (Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan).
- Kirk steals the Enterprise, however Spock is efficiently resurrected due to the planet Genesis’s extraordinary properties. They return Spock to Vulcan so he can recuperate (Star Trek III: The Search For Spock).
- An alien probe broadcasting humpback whale track does not get any response, and begins making an attempt to destroy the planet Earth in consequence. To forestall this, Kirk and his mates journey again in time (Star Trek IV: The Voyage House).
- Kirk is demoted to the rank of Captain, and thus he can return to being the Captain of the Enterprise (Star Trek IV: The Voyage House).
- The Enterprise crew goes on one other journey, which is perhaps boiled right down to this memorable incident: Captain Kirk asks the query “What does God want with a starship?” (Star Trek V: The Closing Frontier).
- Hikaru Sulu turns into captain of the united statesExcelsior.
- Kirk is framed for the assassination of Klingon Chancellor Gorkon, and he and McCoy even go to jail for that presumed crime, however their mates rescue them in time to stop one other assassination. Kirk saves the peace talks and is informed to deliver the Enterprise again to Earth. He would possibly find yourself taking his time getting there (Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Nation).
- Tuvok serves underneath Captain Sulu aboard the Excelsior (ST:VOY S3E2, “Flashback”).
- Later that 12 months, Kirk and different crew members are visiting the newly commissioned Enterprise-B. After an encounter with the Nexus that destroys a part of the ship, Kirk is taken into account lifeless (Star Trek Generations).
- Captain Rachel Garrett and the Enterprise-C are misplaced whereas defending a Klingon settlement, an occasion which proved pivotal to creating peace between the Klingons and the Federation — so pivotal that when it did not occur in an alternate universe, it led to a far worse future (ST:TNG S3E15, “Yesterday’s Enterprise”).
- Conflict between the Federation and Cardassian Union begins, with conflicts really fizzling out within the 2350s.
- The usPegasus is taken into account lacking after experimenting with phasing expertise (ST:TNG S7E12, “The Pegasus”).
The Rise of Picard, Sisko, and Janeway
Captain Jean-Luc Picard takes command of the Enterprise, confronting a malevolent entity generally known as Q who is ready upon judging the human race (ST:TNG S1E1-E2, “Encounter at Farpoint”).
- Seven years later, Picard re-experiences this primary mission, as a result of it’s revealed that the trial which Q started through the journey to Farpoint had by no means really ended (ST:TNG S7E25-26, “All Good Issues”).
- Lieutenant Natasha Yar is killed in motion (ST:TNG S1E23, “Pores and skin of Evil”).
- The Enterprise encounters the Borg for the primary time, after being flung into the Delta Quadrant by Q (ST:TNG S2E16, “Q Who”).
- The Enterprise-C arrives in a really modified model of the universe, 22 years after it disappeared right into a temporal rift. Captain Garrett and her crew ultimately return to the purpose of their disappearance to protect the unique timeline, with Tasha Yar (who didn’t die on this new timeline) returning with them (ST:TNG S3E15, “Yesterday’s Enterprise”).
- Jean-Luc Picard will get kidnapped by the Borg, and a battle he spearheads as Locutus of Borg, generally known as Wolf 359, is a brutal second for the Federation. Benjamin Sisko’s spouse Jennifer is among the many, many casualties (ST:TNG S3E26-S4E1, “The Better of Each Worlds”; ST:DS9 S1E1, “Emissary”).
- With the ascension of Gowron as Emperor, the Klingon Civil Conflict begins.
- The Klingon Civil Conflict ends, with Gowron sustaining his management over the Empire (ST:TNG S5E1, “Redemption II”).
- Ambassador Spock travels to Romulus to attempt to reunite the Vulcans and Romulan folks — unsuccessfully. (ST:TNG S5E7-8, “Redemption I-II”).
- Commander Benjamin Sisko arrives on the station Deep House 9, the place he encounters the “wormhole aliens,” AKA “the Prophets,” and devotes himself to bringing native planet Bajor into the Federation as Bajor rebuilds after Cardassian occupation (ST:DS9 S1E1, “Emissary”).
- The Enterprise-D recovers long-lost Montgomery Scott from a transporter buffer, and Scotty units out to go exploring the galaxy (ST:TNG S6E4, “Relics”).
- Commander Riker, struggling to determine what to do when his previous commanding officer Admiral Pressman asks for his assist, makes use of the holodeck to look again at Captain Archer’s large speech to the Coalition of Planets (ST:ENT S4E22, “These Are the Voyages…”; ST:TNG S7E12, “The Pegasus”).
- The Federation-Cardassian Treaty is signed, formally ending hostilities and making a demilitarized zone that left a number of planets beforehand colonized by Federation residents underneath Cardassian management. This results in the creation of the Maquis, former Federation members who insurgent towards the Cardassians (ST:DS9 S2E20-21, “The Maquis”).
- Picard begins to shift in time, from his previous to his future, which result in him discovering that Q has spent the final seven years evaluating the human race, primarily based on the adventures of Picard and his crew. In the end, Picard convinces Q of humanity’s worth (ST:TNG S7E25-26, “All Good Issues”).
- Picard learns that his brother and nephew have ben killed in a fireplace at his household winery (Star Trek Generations).
- The Enterprise-D will get caught up in Dr. Soran’s try to achieve the Nexus, a realm exterior of house and time that may really feel like paradise. Picard, contained in the Nexus, meets Kirk, who he convinces to depart the Nexus with him to cease Soran. They succeed, however Kirk is killed and the Enterprise is destroyed (Star Trek Generations).
- The usVoyager departs Deep House 9 to trace down a lacking Maquis ship, however each ships find yourself getting dragged 75,000 mild years away from Earth. The Starfleet and Maquis crews find yourself working collectively to attempt to get again to the Alpha Quadrant (ST:VOY S1E1-2, “Caretaker”).
- The usDefiant, a brand new ship to be captained by Benjamin Sisko, arrives at Deep House 9 (ST:DS9 S3E1, “The Search, Half I”).
- Odo learns that his folks, the Changelings, are the Founders of the Dominion, which controls the Gamma Quadrant, and now goals to take over the Alpha Quadrant (ST:DS9 S3E1-2, “The Search, Components I/II”).
- The Enterprise-E is launched.
- Due to Changeling infiltration on the highest ranges of presidency, struggle erupts between the Federation and the Klingon Empire. Worf joins the crew of Deep House 9 (ST:DS9 S4E1-2, “The Approach of the Warrior”).
- After the Battle of Sector 001, by which the Borg will get near attacking the Earth, the Enterprise-E launches into motion, following a Borg Sphere again into the previous (Star Trek: First Contact).
- When the Changeling impersonating Normal Martok is revealed, struggle between the Federation and the Klingons ends (ST:DS9 S5E1, “Apocalypse Rising”).
- The Federation first learns in regards to the existence of the non-corporeal Pah-wraiths, enemies of the Bajoran Prophets, when one in all them takes over the physique of Keiko O’Brien (ST:DS9 S5E5, “The Project”).
- Bashir, with out anybody’s information, is changed by a Changeling, which isn’t uncovered for a month (ST:DS9 S5E14-15, “In Purgatory’s Shadow”/”By Inferno’s Gentle”).
The Cardassian Union formally joins the Dominion, which invades the Alpha Quadrant (ST:DS9 S5E14-15, “In Purgatory’s Shadow”/”By Inferno’s Gentle”).
- The Dominion, as a part of the deal, helps Cardassia fully remove the Maquis.
- To keep away from struggle with the Dominion, the Bajorans signal a non-aggression treaty (ST:DS9 S5E26, “Name to Arms”).
- The Dominion takes over the Bajor sector because the Federation departs, starting the Dominion Conflict (ST:DS9 S5E26, “Name to Arms”).
- Voyager assists the Borg in combating off Species 8472, and a drone generally known as Seven of 9 will get marooned on their ship (ST:VOY S4E1, “Scorpion, Half II”).
- In the meantime, crew member Kes leaves the ship to discover her psychic talents (ST:VOY S4E2, “The Reward”).
- The Dominion Conflict is fought on a number of fronts, with Kira main a resistance effort on Deep House 9 whereas Sisko and the Defiant battle to ultimately retake the station (ST:DS9 S6E6, “Sacrifice of Angels”).
- Gul Dukat’s daughter Ziyal is killed by Damar through the battle over DS9 (ST:DS9 S6E6, “Sacrifice of Angels”).
- Worf and Jadzia Dax get married (ST:DS9 S6E7, “You Are Cordially Invited…”).
- First main look of Part 31 (within the Prime timeline), as an agent makes an attempt to recruit Bashir (ST:DS9 S6E18, “Inquisition”).
- Due to Sisko working with the ruthless Garak, the Romulans be part of the struggle towards the Dominion (ST:DS9 S6E19, “Within the Pale Moonlight”).
- Dukat, having snuck onto DS9, kills Jadzia Dax and releases a Pah-wraith which closes the Bajoran wormhole completely (ST:DS9 S6E26, “Tears of the Prophets”).
- The Dax symbiont is joined with a Trill named Ezri (ST:DS9 S7E1, “Picture within the Sand”).
- After having left DS9 for a short while, Sisko recovers the Orb of the Emissary, and returns to reopen the wormhole (ST:DS9 S7E2, “Shadows and Symbols”).
- Dukat now leads a cult dedicated to the worship of the Pah-wraiths (ST:DS9 S7E9, “Covenant”).
- The Enterprise-E crew, together with Worf, work collectively to reconcile the Son’a and Ba’ku folks after a century of mistrust (Star Trek: Riot).
- Sisko makes plans for all times after the Dominion Conflict, and likewise marries long-time girlfriend Kasidy Yates (ST:DS9 S7E18, “‘Til Dying Do Us Half”).
- Kira, Odo and Garak go to Cardassia to assist Damar, now in open rebel towards the Dominion, lead a resistance motion. Odo learns that he has been contaminated by the virus killing the Changelings, which was created by Part 31(ST:DS9 S7E21, “When It Rains…”).
- The Defiant is destroyed by the Breen, and a brand new ship is renamed in its honor (ST:DS9 S7E24, “The Canines of Conflict”).
- Odo, having been cured of Part 31’s illness, returns to his folks to unfold the treatment to them (ST:DS9 S7E26, “What You Depart Behind”).
- Dukat, having surgically altered himself to resemble a Bajoran, turns into a confidante of Kai Winn and manipulates her into serving to him unlock the facility of the Pah-wraiths within the Hearth Caves on Bajor. Sisko arrives in time to cease him, however all three of them are thought of lifeless (ST:DS9 S7E26, “What You Depart Behind”).
- The Dominion Conflict ends (ST:DS9 S7E26, “What You Depart Behind”).
- The usVoyager continues its journey house.
- Tom Paris and B’Elanna Torres get married (ST:VOY S7E3, “Drive”).
- Neelix leaves Voyager to hitch a Talaxian neighborhood (ST:VOY S7E23, “Homestead”).
- With the assistance of a time-travelling Admiral Janeway, Voyager efficiently makes use of the Borg transwarp community to get again to Earth (ST:VOY S7E25, “Endgame”).
- Miral Paris is born (ST:VOY S7E25, “Endgame”).
- William Riker and Deanna Troi get married (Star Trek: Nemesis).
- The Enterprise-E discovers that Knowledge’s creator, Dr. Soong, had created an early prototype of Knowledge generally known as B-4, which is extra primitive than Knowledge. Knowledge tries to assist by transferring his recollections into B-4.
- Picard involves Romulus after a navy coup places Shinzon, a clone of Picard created by Romulans who ended up turning into the chief of the Remans. Within the ensuing combat, Picard kills Shinzon, however Knowledge is killed saving his crew (Star Trek: Nemesis).
- Ensign Tendi joins Rutherford, Mariner, and Boimler to serve on board the united statesS. Cerritos, a ship devoted to “second contact” encounters with new civilizations (Star Trek: Decrease Decks S1E1, “Second Contact”).
- Boimler jumps on the probability of promotion to serve on board the united statesS. Titan underneath the command of Captain William Riker, abandoning his mates on the Cerritos (Star Trek: Decrease Decks S1E10, “No Small Components”).
- Thaddeus “Thad” Troi-Riker is born (ST:PIC S1E7, “Nepenthe”).
The Future Is a Darkish Place
- Jean-Luc Picard places the Knowledge’s Daughter portray into storage on the Starfleet Archive Museum (ST:PIC S1E1, “Remembrance”).
- Seven of Nne, working as a Fenris Ranger close to the Romulan Impartial Zone, loses adopted son Icheb (a former Borg like herself) after Icheb is attacked by raiders searching for black market Borg implants (ST:PIC S1E5, “Stardust Metropolis Rag”).
- When a star close to Romulus goes supernova, your complete planet is destroyed, regardless of Spock’s try to cease the explosion by injecting the star with Pink Matter and making a black gap. The black gap as an alternative brings each his ship and the close by Romulan mining vessel containing Nero into the previous (Star Trek 2009).
- Within the wake of the destruction of Romulus, the Utopia Planitia Fleet Yards of Mars are destroyed by rebellious artificial staff on First Contact Day (April 5), killing hundreds and leaving Mars ablaze for years to comply with (ST:ST “Youngsters of Mars,” ST:PIC S1E1, “Remembrance”).
- The Troi-Riker household strikes to the outlying planet of Nepenthe (ST:PIC S1E7, “Nepenthe”).
- The unique 12 months that the Voyager returned to the Alpha Quadrant, previous to Janeway’s temporal interference (ST:VOY S7E25, “Endgame”).
- Whereas the long run that Picard noticed throughout his closing confrontation with Q was ultimately rewritten, this is able to have been the 12 months by which Picard reunited his previous crew to work collectively to cease the anomaly (ST:TNG S7E25-26, “All Good Issues”).
- Thad Troi-Riker dies of mendaxic neurosclerosis on the age of 15 (ST:PIC S1E7, “Nepenthe”).
- Jean-Luc Picard, having left Starfleet years in the past after the destruction of Romulus, meets Dahj, a frightened younger lady with a mysterious connection to Knowledge. She evokes him to depart retirement and examine additional (ST:PIC S1E1, “Remembrance”).
- Picard’s search to know Dahj’s origins leads him to assemble a ramshackle crew and uncover Dahj’s synth twin Soji, however within the race to avoid wasting her and her fellow synths, Picard’s terminal mind situation catches up with him and he dies within the climactic battle. Thankfully, his consciousness is saved and transplanted into an artificial physique, which means that Picard has probably years value of journey forward of him (ST:PIC S1E10, “Et in Arcadia Ego, Half 2”).
- Admiral Janeway, having spent years determining a plan, leaves her authentic timeline to journey to the 12 months 2378 and alter the previous (ST:VOY S7E25, “Endgame”).
- The usDiscovery arrives in an uncharted future. What occurs subsequent is completely unknown (ST:DIS S2E14, “Such Candy Sorrow, Half 2,” ST:DIS Season 3).
3200s (or probably extra):
1000 years into the way forward for the Discovery, the deserted ship (run by a now-sentient laptop) rescues an escape pod and types a bond with its occupant (ST:ST “Calypso”).
‘Complete Conflict: Warhammer III’ has additionally lately been pushed from a 2021 launch to early 2022.
About The Creator